The rumours are that Cody Walker is to star in the Fast Furious 7.Paul Walker’s death may have put a halt to the filming of the project but last night the movie’s director told us there are absolutely no plans to abandon the flick.
Paul Walker’s younger brother has reportedly been asked to help complete the ‘Fast Furious 7’.
The 40-year-old actor was on a break from the upcoming movie when he tragically lost his life in a blaze when a car he was travelling in crashed into a pole in Santa Clarita, California on November 30, and his lookalike sibling, Cody Walker, who has worked as a stuntman, has been asked to step in to help filmmakers finish the movie as a tribute to Paul.
A source told the MailOnline website: ‘Producers had a string of meetings right after Paul’s death.
‘They soon realised they needed someone who looked like Paul to finish the movie and that’s when they approached his nearly identical brother, Cody.
‘They can shoot Cody from behind and at distance and if it’s a shot they need Paul’s face in close up they can CGI it later on.
”If Cody agrees it’s because he wants to honour his brother’s memory. There are many details that still need to be worked out, but right now the family and cast and crew are all still grieving.’
Cody, 25, lives in Oregon but is currently staying at his mother Cheryl Walker’s home in Los Angeles ahead of Paul’s funeral.
Universal Pictures shut down production on the movie, which began in September, when they heard about Paul’s death and a source previously insisted the company was deliberating whether the film could be salvaged by reworking the script to write out Paul’s character, Brian O’Conner.